Aloo Bhaji recipe or Dry potato bhaji is quick and easy to make. You can serve it with chapati or poori. Learn how to make this recipe at home with our step by step procedure.
- 1 kg raw potato (aloo) peeled and cut into pieces
- 1/2 tbsp redi chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder (haldi powder)
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1 tbsp dry mango powder (amchoor powder)
- 1/2 tbsp all spices powder (garam masala powder)
- 1 tbsp whole cumin seeds (jeera)
- oil to fry
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Fresh coriander leaves
How to Make Delicious Aloo Bhaji (Potato Recipe)
Below are some easy steps to make this recipe at home….
- Take a pan, add oil and heat it up.
- Now, add cumin seeds and when it crackers, add potatoes (aloo) and cook it for 1-2 minute.
- Add red turmeric powder, dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi), chilli powder, coriander powder, salt (according to your taste).
- Mix it well.
- Add water, cover and cook. Bring it to boil over slow flame.
- When all the water evaporates and potatoes become dry, add dry mango powder (amchoor powder), all spices powder (garam masala)and green coriander leaves.
- Mix well.
- Put it into serving bowl.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with poori or chapatti.
- You can also add finely chopped onion.