Mushroom Matar Masala | Cream Mushroom Peas
This mouthwatering creamy mushroom matar masala is great combination of Mushrooms (khumb) and Peas (matar) which are Cook together. Try this creamy Mushroom Matar recipe at home with our simple steps.
- 250 gm Mushrooms (khumb) - cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Peas (Matar)-Half boiled
- 1 large sized onion (piyaaz) -finely chopped
- ½ tbsp ginger (adark) paste
- ½ tbsp garlic (lasun) paste
- 2 medium sized tomatoes-finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cream (malai)
- vegetable oil or any cooking oil - 2 tbsp
- 4-5 cashew (kaju) nuts –blanched
- 4-5 Almonds (badam) -blanched
- Salt (namak) to taste
- 1/8 tbsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ tbsp coriander (dhniya) powder
- Mustard seeds ½ tbsp
- ½ tbsp red chilli (mirch) powder
- ½ tbsp All Spices powder (Garam Masala)
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander (dhniya) leaves-finely chopped
- 2-3 cashew (kaju) nuts
- Firstly, make a fine paste of almond (blanched) and Cashew nuts (blanched).
- Now, take a pan. Add oil and heat it up.
- Add mustard seeds when seeds get splutter, add onions. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add ginger paste and garlic paste. Cook it till it becomes light brown.
- Now add tomatoes (finely chopped). Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder and all spices powder. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add almond-cashew nuts paste and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add matar (half boiled in water). Cook it for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Now, add mushrooms and cook it for 2-3 minutes on high flame and after that cook it for 15-18 minutes on low flame till mushrooms are well cooked.
- Now, add fresh cream. Cook it for a minute.
- Switch of the flame and transfer this to a serving bowl.
- Garnish this creamy mushroom matar masala recipe chopped fresh coriander leaves and cashew nuts.
- Serve hot with tandoori roti, naan, and chapatti or even with rice.