Homemade Thai cabbage roll is a Thai recipe. It is a very healthy recipe and very simple and easy to make. It helps to fill your appetizer. In this recipe, we covered many vegetables with the cabbage leaf which look beautiful. Cabbage leaves are filed with baked, streamed and simmered vegetables. I made a vegetable cabbage roll. You can also make a non-vegetarian cabbage roll by filling it with meat. Make this Thai cabbage roll at home by following some easy steps.
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 cup boiled rice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lasun)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger (adarak)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (piyaaz)
- 1 cup cabbage julienne
- red cabbage cut julienne – 1 cup
- 1 cup carrot cut julienne (gajar)
- 1 cup red, green and yellow bell pepper julienne
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce (if available)
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder to taste (kali mirch powder)
- blanched cabbage leaves as required (patta gobhi)
- spring onions as required
- Vegetable Salad
To prepare a homemade easy thai cabbage roll follow the below steps:
- To make homemade thai cabbage roll, firstly, take a pan add oil and heat a oil.
- Now add finely chopped onion, finely chopped ginger and finely chopped garlic.
- Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, add carrot julienne, cabbage julienne, red cabbage julienne, red , yellow, green bell pepper julienne.
- Mix well and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, add soya sauce, tomato sauce, Schezwan sauce, salt, black pepper powder and boiled rice.
- Mix well.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now take a few cabbage leaves.
- Put the mixture on it and roll the cabbage leaves and tie it using the thread of spring onion.
- Garnish it with vegetable salad.
- Your Thai Cabbage Roll is ready.
- Serve hot with sauce.
- You can also add french beans or any other vegetables of your choice.